Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day & Upcoming Tutorials

Hey Everyone!!


I had a great Mothers day! Spent the day over at one of our families house and had a BBQ with Jello shots and fun in the sun!  It was a gorgeous day!  I got Beautiful flowers from AB and "The Man"  I wanted to put them in something other than a pretty vase so of course I found a Mason jar out in the garage that "The Man had screws in and washed it up and tied some Hash twine around it and wah-la!
-------------------------->
LOVE IT! :)
I also got the New iPad as a gift from my wonderful husband!  Mostly because I think "The Man" wanted my old one.  I had a 32GB First generation and I told him if I ever got a new one he could have it.  But I'm Not complaining!  I Love it and I've already been reading like crazy on it.  The Visuals are just crazy clear!  I'm currently reading the "Divergent Trilogy" and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  If you loved the Hunger Games you will love Divergent!  Heres a link to the book for download! I'm already on the Second book that just came out the beginning of May. So go check it out!

I've been working on some really exciting tutorials coming to the blog later this week!!  Here is what you have to look forward to!




So Until Next time... Keep Creating, Living, And Obsessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10