Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Exciting NEWS


Hey Everyone!

Some quick exciting news I would like to share with everyone!  I know we are new to the blog world but I have to say I am Loving everything about it from inspiration to our fellow bloggers and their great posts, to even the exciting response we have had to a few of our projects we posted.  With that said I'm excited to anounce that we have made it into the top 20 for the crafting contest held by One Artsy Mama.  Make sure you guys follow along with the contest for some great ideas and inspiration.  The other ladies are very talented and I am just blessed to be added to the group.  I will post where you can vote once each round is done!  Lets see how far I can make it! To check out the contest hit the link!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
09 10